The Money Mentor – Money & the Coronavirus – How New Zealand families can prepare for a recession
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]In this episode, Dave gives us expert money advice in relation to the effect of the coronavirus and how New Zealanders will be affected.
Dave is self-made, from humble beginnings and he’s one of New Zealand’s most successful entrepreneurs. He’s a businessman who owns many businesses in the finance industry, including Crester Credit, so he’s well qualified to help us learn about money.
[buzzsprout episode=’3426847′ player=’true’]
In this Money Mentor podcast, you’ll learn:
- What does a recession look like?
- What are the smart things that families can do now to prepare for a recession?
- Should I take a mortgage holiday?
- What are the implications of a home loan holiday?
- What jobs are available?
- Should I get a personal loan to help pay my bills?
- What do I need to watch out for with a personal loan?
- Can I get a loan if I’ve lost my job?
- And loads more
by Ash Horton
April 27, 2020