Dental Finance NZ
Dental finance is a Crester specialty. Our health system won’t cover the dental treatments that many of us need, so if you’re searching for a dentist with payment plans, here’s a fast option with low repayments you can use with your regular local dentist. Crester offers dental finance NZ-wide, and you can have cash in your account within just 24 hours of approval. Applying online takes only a few minutes.
FAST DENTAL FINANCE
MONEY IN YOUR ACCOUNT
JUST 24 HOURS
Dental Loan Calculator
Use our New Zealand online dental loans calculator to determine the repayments you can afford and how much you should borrow. Usually, you’ll make a deposit on the item you wish to buy, which acts as security, and we then spread the rest across 48 months.
$30 per week
Our maximum loan term is 3 years so your repayments on a $6650 loan must be $70 (or more) per week
Dental loans for almost anything
Crester provides loans for dentistry work for a range of outcomes, including;
- Elective dental and procedures
- Emergency dental work
- Dental bills
- Cosmetic dentistry
- Teeth whitening
- Veneers & Crowns
- Invisalign Finance
- Dental implants
- Wisdom teeth treatments
- Any other dental services
Did You Know?
Once you become a Crester customer, you can redraw on your loan easily, without an appointment, assuming you’ve got a good history of repayments.
Dentist With Payment Plans
A dentist with payment plans often charges high-interest & penalties. Crester’s dental payment plans are spread across 48 months.
Low Interest Dental Loans
We have cheaper interest rates than our competitors. Explore our Loan Rates & Fees.
Approval in 60 Minutes
Apply online, and we’ll aim to give you preliminary approval within 60 minutes.
Not all dentists are the same;
- Check their Google reviews to see how happy their customers are and then call them to ask for indicative pricing.
- Always ask for a quote prior to getting your dental work done.
- If swapping dentists, you can request your personal records to be sent to you.
- It’s usually cheaper to go to a dentist that doesn’t offer cosmetic work because their priority is just to fix rather than upsell.
- A loan for dentistry work can also be used for an electric toothbrush, home teeth whitening kits and sleeping bite-guards. If you borrow the money, you can use it however you wish.
- If your tooth needs a filling, get a quote from several dentists. You may be surprised.
APPLY NOW AND YOU COULD BE APPROVED BY
Our dental loan application form takes only 6-8 minutes to complete.
Dental Finance Questions? Ask Our lending team.
We respond to our customers wanting dental loans, almost immediately, because it’s usually and situation requiring urgency. Feel free to review our commonly asked questions and information about Crester Credit’s terms and conditions. We’ve included detail about establishment fees, annual interest rates, early settlement options, the responsible lending code of New Zealand, and the online finance application process. We’re here to help with everything finance related, so please ask if you have any questions at all.FAQ