Wedding Loans NZ
Need a wedding loan? Other than buying a house or having children, your wedding is usually the most costly expense of your life (averaging around $30,000 in New Zealand). It is not wonder you want to have the wedding of your dreams. Paying for the perfect venue, cake, flowers, hair and makeup, and your wedding dress. All of which can quickly add up. And then, of course, there’s your honeymoon. We help with easy, personalised and convenient wedding loans that suit your needs and make sure you can focus on planning your special day. Let us help make your dream wedding come true and make your special day one you will never forget!
We make it easy for you
Apply online and pay your wedding loan repayments over time. We are flexible with the term, timeline and repayment plan; you’re the boss.
We look beyond bad credit ratings
We prefer to look at the security you have rather than your income. If your credit rating is in danger of becoming bad, let’s talk about debt consolidation loans.
We give you better interest rates
Crester Credit is known for fair and low interest rates and flexible terms amongst personal loan companies NZ wide. Compare our rates.
SUPER FAST –
MONEY IN YOUR ACCOUNT
JUST 24 HOURS
Dream Wedding Finance Calculator
Use our calculator to determine the repayments you can afford and how much you should borrow for your wedding finance. Usually, you’ll make a deposit on the item you wish to buy, which acts as security, and we then spread the rest across 36-48 months.
$30 per week
Our maximum loan term is 3 years so your repayments on a $6650 loan must be $70 (or more) per week
Weddings Loans – How Much Does a Wedding Cost?
Planning your wedding doesn’t have to be stressful! Knowing what costs will be involved before you get started will definitely help with your stress levels. You can get on top of it early! Weddings can often cost between $20,000 – $30,000 New Zealand dollars, which means many people need to borrow wedding loans. Here are some of the expenses you might need for your wedding and need to consider when applying for wedding finance.
- The Venue – This could easily cost $3500 per day.
- The Flowers – You can easily exceed $300 on flowers.
- The Catering – Assume a minimum of $100 per person
- The Bar Tab – Put a limit on this, but often people start with $500 on the bar.
- The Cake – Factor a cost of approximately $250+
- Matching hire-suits for the groomsman – Factor $500+
- Bridesmaid Dresses – Hiring these can also easily cost $500+
- The Honeymoon – Totally at your discretion. Visit our travel loans for more detail.
- The Invites – Often costing approximately $200 + including mailing costs.
The list goes on, when it comes to wedding expenses, it can feel never ending. All in all, If you need wedding finance or a loan for wedding-related costs, then Crester is here to help. Getting personal loans for weddings can truly be a great way to help, having one easy repayment, resulting in less stress and more time to focus on the big day!
Wedding loans for almost anything
Engagement rings & wedding rings
Crester’s wedding loans are often used for things you need before the big day too. You may need wedding finance for the rings, for example.
Venue hire and entertainment
Often you’ll need to pay for a venue in advance, or at least make a deposit. Wedding finance could be the perfect solution to help you achieve your dream day!
The wedding dress
The most important part of the day, making sure you get your Pinterest board dress and look absolutely stunning, but unfortunately, this comes at a cost.
Groom and groomsmen’s suits
Hiring suits for weddings is again an overlooked expense at weddings and yet another reason why you may need a loan.
Bridal party hair and makeup
Hiring someone to do your makeup and hair can easily cost around $500 for the day.
Make sure your wedding loans include the cost of the cake which needs to cater for all your guests. You’ll be able to order online based on the guest-count you have attending.
Wedding day costs
There will be additional costs, such as vehicle hire to consider when applying for wedding loans.
Honeymoon travel and expenses
Finally, your time to relax in style. Make sure you have a little leftover, so you’re able to enjoy your time comfortably.
Handy Tips For Planning Your Dream Wedding
- Plan an outdoor wedding in a public space, such as the botanical gardens, and you’ll save a small fortune.
- A wedding planner can save you thousands.
- Google the weather history in your city to figure out the most likely time to get a perfect, dry day. Consider having a weekday wedding as venues often offer lower rates on weekdays compared to weekends.
- Know how much you’re going to spend in total before you get started, you don’t want any surprise bills that cause financial stress
- Pay for the things you really want first to lock them in and circle back to reassess whether you actually need that chocolate fondue stand!
- Work backward from your wedding date when planning! Use that new wedding planner to get all of your ducks in a row
- Find out how much you can borrow prior to getting into the thick of planning, everyone’s personal circumstances are different!
APPLY NOW & YOU CAN BE APPROVED BY
Our online application form takes only six-eight minutes to complete. Start by filling this in, and if you’d like to talk with one of our loan officers, please make a note of it in the application.
Questions about financing your special day? Ask Our lending team.
We respond to our soon to be wed customers, almost immediately, because it’s such an exciting moment in your lives. We don’t want to keep you waiting. So reach out and see how we can help and chat to the team to discuss your loan application. In the meantime, please review our commonly asked questions and information about Crester Credit’s terms and conditions. We’ve included detail about establishment fees, annual interest rates, early repayment and settlement options, subject to responsible lending code of New Zealand, and the online finance application process. We’re here to help with everything finance related, so please ask if you have any questions at all.FAQ