Car Finance NZ
Found the perfect car and want to negotiate with cash? Apply & get approved fast within 24 hours for vehicle finance of any type, including tractors, ute’s, trucks, motorbikes & of course car finance. NZ Car loans from Crester Credit are only an easy 4-minute online application away.
We are responsible lenders & offer competitive, low-interest rate vehicle loans and personal loans to help Kiwis get ahead.
We make it easy for you
We offer flexible car finance NZ-wide, & your repayments & terms are great too. Start by using our online car finance calculator to work out your repayments on the value you’d like to borrow. It’s easy.
We look beyond bad credit ratings
We prefer to look at the security you have rather than your income when applying for car finance. The car itself can be used as security. We’ll run a credit check, but the more security you provide, the easier to lend.
We give you better interest rates
Why pay more through other car finance companies? Our offering holds up against any of the ‘big players’, ANZ, AA, Westpac, ASB, Go Car Finance, etc. For full disclosure of our fees, visit our terms and fees page.
SUPER FAST –
MONEY IN YOUR ACCOUNT
JUST 24 HOURS
NZ Loan Calculator
Use our New Zealand online loan calculator to determine the repayments you can afford and how much you should borrow. Usually, you’ll make a deposit on the item you wish to purchase, which acts as security, and we then spread the remainder across 48 months.
$30 per week
Our maximum loan term is 3 years so your repayments on a $6650 loan must be $70 (or more) per week
Vehicle finance of any type
Our vehicle finance also applies to people wanting auto financing for new or used work vehicles, vans, trucks, motorbikes, camper vans, boats and more. We lend up to half the wholesale value on new or used motor vehicles, and that value is determined via an auto check with Veda Advantage Auto-Search.
All vehicles must be fully insured, or insurance must be prearranged before we can approve your loan. In some cases we can even offer no deposit secured vehicle finance for exisiting customers who have a strong repayment history with us. It’s not essential but it helps if you can secure your new car against a home. Lending criteria applies.
How to buy a car & car finance NZ
- When buying a car, remember to anticipate all your costs – fuel, warrant of ﬁtness, registration, maintenance and repairs.
- You can always arrange your car finance in advance – this way, you can shop with conﬁdence knowing how much you can spend. This saves time and hassle when closing the deal.
- Ask the owner to see the current registration of the car to ensure the ownership and registration is paid up to date – this is the current owner’s responsibility.
- Consider an extended warranty on your car – if you plan to keep it a while, it could be worth getting a little extra on your car loan for an extended warranty (also known as a service contract) in case any unexpected repairs crop up.
- Check Car Jam for the car you’re interested in buying. Enter a vehicle’s plate number to see odometer readings, market valuation and plate history.
- If you’re spiralling out of control with debt, you can grab control with debt consolidation. Learn more
- Learn how to improve your credit score, starting now! Learn more
- How to buy a second hand car safely. Learn more
- When inspecting a second hand car, get a compression test from a mechanic so you know the engine is in a good condition.
- Use our car loan calculator to check what your repayments might be. Learn more
APPLY NOW AND YOU COULD BE APPROVED BY
Our online loan application form is your instant finance solution
Questions? Connect with a friendly member of our lending team.
We respond to requests immediately, so we’ll get back to you super-fast to discuss your request. In the meantime, please review our answers to common questions and information about terms and conditions, establishment fees and the amount to settle a loan early.,FAQ