Car Finance NZ
Found the perfect car and want to negotiate with cash? Get approved fast for vehicle finance & car finance NZ wide. Car loans from Crester Credit are only an easy 8-minute online application away. We offer competitive, low-interest rate vehicle loans and have many happy customers.
We make it easy for you
You’ll get flexible personal loan repayments and terms tailored to suit your circumstances.
We look beyond bad credit ratings
We offer secured personal loans, preferring to look at the security you have rather than your income. If your credit rating’s not so flash, we’re still interested.
We give you better interest rates
Why pay more through other finance companies? We offer low-interest personal loans.
SUPER FAST –
MONEY IN YOUR ACCOUNT
JUST 24 HOURS
NZ Loan Calculator
Use our online loan calculator to find out your instant finance solution and the cost of your loan repayments. It’s easy and you’ll have your cash fast!
$30 per week
Our maximum loan term is 3 years so your repayments on a $6650 loan must be $70 (or more) per week
Vehicle finance for any type of vehicle
Our vehicle finance also applies to people wanting auto financing for new or used work vehicles, vans, trucks, motorbikes, campervans, boats and more. We lend up to half the wholesale value on new or used motor vehicles, and that value is determined via an auto check with Veda Advantage Auto-Search. All vehicles must be fully insured, or insurance must be prearranged before we can approve your no deposit secured vehicle finance.
How to buy a car & car finance NZ
- When buying a car, remember to anticipate all your costs – fuel, warrant of ﬁtness, registration, maintenance and repairs.
- You can always arrange your car finance in advance – this way, you can shop with conﬁdence knowing how much you can spend. This saves time and hassle when closing the deal.
- Ask the owner to see the current registration of the car to ensure the ownership and registration is paid up to date – this is the current owner’s responsibility.
- Consider an extended warranty on your car – if you plan to keep it a while, it could be worth getting a little extra on your car loan for an extended warranty (also known as a service contract) in case any unexpected repairs crop up.
- Check Car Jam for the car you’re interested in buying a vehicle to see odometer readings, market valuation and plate history.
- If you’re spiralling out of control with debt, you can grab control with debt consolidation. Learn more
- Learn how to improve your credit score, starting now! Learn more
- How to buy a second hand car safely. Learn more
- When inspecting a second hand car, get a compression test from a mechanic so you know the engine is in a good condition.
- Use our car loan calculator to check what your repayments might be. Learn more
Questions? Connect with one of our friendly asset financing team.
We respond to requests immediately, so we’ll get back to you super-fast to discuss your request. In the meantime, check out our answers to common questions.FAQ