Borrowing from Crester
Credit is easy!
To be eligible for a Crester Credit loan you just need to meet the following criteria:
You need to have a stable address
(provide bills or lease agreement as proof)
You need to have a Photo ID, such as passport, driver licence etc.
even if your
isn’t the best
We also offer cash loans up to $2,000 for beneficiaries and people with bad credit ratings all over New Zealand. If your credit rating isn’t so great, that’s OK with us (we just can’t accept people who have been declared bankrupt or insolvent).
- We make loans easy – with flexible repayments and terms to suit your situation.
- We give you better interest rates on loans – why pay more through dealer finance?
- We look beyond your bad credit rating – we prefer to look at the security you have rather than your income.
We lend money
to people who:
- Are receiving unemployment benefit
- Are receiving invalids benefit
- Are receiving sickness benefit
- Are a solo parent
- Are a widow/widower
- Are receiving a pension or superannuation
- Have bad credit