You may have found the perfect car and you’re wondering “can I can do better than dealer finance?”, or perhaps you want to borrow money and go shopping for a better car. We can help with that too.
The easiest car & vehicle
finance in New Zealand
We make it easy for you
With flexible repayments and terms to suit your situation
We look beyond your credit rating
We prefer to look at the security you have rather than your income. If your credit rating’s not so flash, we’re still interested.
We give you better interest rates
Why pay more through other finance companies?
car loans and
buying a car
- When buying a car, remember to anticipate all your costs – fuel, warrant of ﬁtness, registration, maintenance and repairs.
- You can always arrange your car finance in advance – this way, you can shop with conﬁdence knowing how much you can spend. This saves time and hassle when closing the deal.
- Ask the owner to see the current registration of the car to ensure the ownership and registration is paid up to date – this is the current owner’s responsibility.
- Consider an extended warranty on your car – if you plan to keep it a while, it could be worth getting a little extra on your car loan for an extended warranty (also known as a service contract) in case any unexpected repairs crop up.
- Check Car Jam for the car you’re interested in buying, to see odometer readings, market valuation and plate history.
Loans for almost
any type of vehicle
Our car loans also apply to people wanting to buy new or used work vehicles, vans, trucks, motorbikes, campervans, boats and more. We lend up to half the wholesale value on new or used motor vehicles, and that value is determined via an auto check with Veda Advantage Auto Search. All vehicles must be fully insured or insurance must be prearranged before we can approve your car loan.