Handling multiple debt can be tricky, and consolidation through bridging loans can be a helpful option in pressing situations. Bridging loans are designed to be a short-term funding option to bridge the gap between a debt coming due and credit becoming available. They are commonly used to finance the purchase of a new home while your old home is being sold, or to provide finance for a new build while you remain in your old home. Our bridging loan terms are between 1 – 12 months.
Quick and easy bridging
loans for New Zealanders
We make it easy for you
With flexible repayments and terms to suit your situation
We look beyond your credit rating
We prefer to look at the security you have rather than your income. If your credit rating’s not so flash, we’re still interested.
We give you better interest rates
Why pay more through other finance companies?
Time to move into your
Get bridging finance to help you meet the banks lending criteria.
Bridging loans for almost anything
- Mortgage repayments
- Property investment
- Buy-to-let properties
- Property development
- Required deposits for property
Did you know?
- More than 80% of our customers return to us for their future loans. We pride ourselves on fabulous customer service. We treat everyone with respect and love helping out wherever possible. Customer loyalty is important to us.
- We accept loan applications from people anywhere in New Zealand, not just Christchurch. This means bridging loans in Auckland, Wellington, Hamilton, Tauranga, etc.
- We have cheaper interest rates than our competitors.
- After you submit your application, you will hear back from us within 60 minutes and you can have the money within 24 hours.
- Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact our friendly team or view our Frequently Asked Questions.