Crester helps Kiwis with short term bridging finance, providing a shortfall solution and paying debts now for you, when you know you’ll have the money available soon.
A good example of bridging finance in NZ might be to help with settling on a new home while your old house is waiting to be sold. Another example is to provide bridging finance for a new build while it’s under construction while you remain in your existing home. Our bridging loans are designed with a payment plan term between one to twelve months and customised to make the repayments as manageable as possible for you.
Bridging Finance Made Easy
Stress-free & fast
If you need bridging finance, the situation can be stressful & under time pressure. You’ll get fast results from Crester, guranteed.
Cash in 24 hours
Once approved, we can deposit cash into your account within just 24 hours.
Bridging Loan rates
Our rates are as low as just 12% per annum depending on the size of your loan.
First Home Buyer?
Bridging finance can help you meet the banks lending criteria. It’s easy, just ask us and we’ll see if we can help.
Bridging loans for almost anything
- First Home Buyers
- Mortgage repayments
- Property investment
- Buy-to-let properties
- Property development
- Deposits for property
- And more
Did you know?
- A common question is “What is the fastest way to save for a house deposit?” – The answer is that you don’t need to save the entire deposit. A bridging loan can help you get there much quicker. With house prices rising, and interest rates low, there’s no better time to jump onto the property ladder assuming you can afford it.
- Bridging loans are very common in New Zealand and property investors use them all the time so they can buy more properties quickly.
- Crester consistently has cheaper interest rates than our competitors.
- Your online application takes only 8 minutes. We usually give you an answer within just 1 hour.
- Questions about Bridging loans? contact our friendly team We’re here to help.