Borrow money, even if your credit rating isn’t the best
- We make loans easy – with flexible repayments and terms to suit your situation.
- We give you better interest rates on loans – why pay more through dealer finance?
- We look beyond your bad credit rating – we prefer to look at the security you have rather than your income. If your credit rating’s not so flash, we may still be able to help.
We offer cash loans up to $2,000 for beneficiaries and people with bad credit ratings all over New Zealand. If your credit rating isn’t so good, that’s OK with us (we just can’t accept people who have been declared bankrupt or insolvent).
We lend money to people who:
- Are receiving unemployment benefit
- Are receiving invalids benefit
- Are receiving sickness benefit
- Are a solo parent
- Are a widow/widower
- Are receiving a pension or superannuation
- Have bad credit
To be eligible for a loan you need to meet the following criteria:
- You need to have a stable address
- You need to have a full New Zealand driver’s licence
Did You Know?
- More than 80% of our customers return to us for their future loans.
- We pride ourselves on fabulous customer service, we treat everyone with respect and love helping out wherever possible.
- Customer loyalty is important to us.
- We accept loan applications from people anywhere in New Zealand, not just Christchurch.
- We have cheaper interest rates than our competitors.
- After you submit your application, you will hear back from us within 60 minutes and you can have the money within 24 hours.
Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact our friendly team or view our Frequently Asked Questions.